Thursday, September 30, 2010

life....

When you have no goal
When you just go with the flow
When you prepare for the worst to happen
They say
Why are you so negative?
Why are you so pessimistic?
Why don't you have expectation for yourself,set your own goal?

Then...
When you have plans in your mind
When you set your expectation high
They say
Why do you overthink about it?
You shouldn't set your expectation high so that you wouldn't fall that hard when you FAILED

Now tell me...
How can I stay positive ?
I'm not someone who can be careless about anything that concerns me.
And I just can't help that !
So I'm sorry...that's all I can say.

1 comment:

  1. hummm...tapi kayanya tetep lebih baik milih yg penting positive thinking. Maksudnya, walupun gagal tetep harus bangun lagi buat ngejalanin backup plan. Jadi yg penting ga putus asa..
    ganbatte aina ;)

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP