Saturday, April 17, 2010

Things Your Mother Never Told You

I am in progress of reading this book



Bought this book at Periplus, Juanda airport, since the plane schedule was delayed and I got nothing to do. Had no intention to buy anything though but this book attracted me at one sight.

Reading this book when i was on the plane. Two chapters already and I found it quite engaging.

This is my first time reading a book written in alllll English. *needs full concentration*
Let's see how long it will take to finish this book (-_-)

To see an overview and read some paragraph of the first chapter, go here

2 comments:

  1. ditunggu reviewnya ya na kalo dah kelar :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yupe2..best seller sih katanya.. cm berhubung buku lg numpuk gw nunggu review dr lu dulu aja na hahaha^^

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP