Sunday, December 27, 2009

First stitch..almost done..


Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

how long has it been???

It's finally almost done.

I only need to do the backstitching and it will be done. pheeeww..

Even though I'm not sure whether I backstitch the right way or not, i don't really care as long as it's done..hahaha..

no wonder it looks very messy from the back..
anyway, i'm kinda proud of myself to be able to finish this (almost).
give me a round of applaauuusee
~claps claps claps claps~
wt*..

5 comments:

  1. makasih ladies..

    hari ini semuanya selesaaiii

    tp kynya mo nambahin nama dikit.
    mo cari chart hurup2 dulu buat contekan hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. clap ... clap ... clap ... clap ...mantep na, emang butuh perjuangan yaks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.o

    butuh kesabaran tuh bikinnya =)
    good job, ai ^_^

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP