Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dear mind,

*emo post*

would you mind to stop wandering around, pleaseeee...

Too many thoughts, too many "what if"s
makes me wanna sing : me-me-me-me-me-me-me-chigo shippuh *index fingers circling on the forehead*

Why can't I be just cool like that ?

It's not like I have the ability to premonite, why do I bother so much ?
It's not like I've proved my feelings were 100% right, why do I concern so much ?
It's not like my bad dreams always turned into reality, why do I worry this much ?

Don't ask me Why ? (why) Why ? (why) Why why why whhhyyy??

Well I guess, until the day has come, I will not stop behaving like this..it's in the blood, i can't help it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP